As Akin Industries LLC, one of our major goals is customer satisfaction, which we know is compatible with the importance we place on customer privacy. In this context, we protect the privacy of personal information shared, including but not limited to our website, https://marigoldcustoms.com , and other sites we own and control, within the framework of relevant legislation and regulations.
This policy is in force as of January 12, 2022, and was last modified on January 31, 2022.
1.Types of Data We Collect
Personal information – referred to as “personal information and personal data” in this document – is defined as all information that can be used to identify you, ship your products and/or contact you. Non-personal information is data that does not immediately identify you. Both forms of information about you are collected by us. The following examples show the different types of data we collect from you and how we use it.
a- Personal information
Here is what we may request as personal information from you:
- Social media profiles
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Shipping/Mailing address
- Payment information
b- Log & Device data
Our servers may automatically record basic data provided by your browser when you visit our website. It may contain the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, the type and version of your browser, the pages you view, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other information about your visit and technical information relating to any difficulties you may encounter.
Please note that while this information cannot be used to identify individuals on its own, it may be combined with other information to do so.
2. Lawful Basis for Processing
We collect and use your personal information only when we have a legitimate cause to do so. We never collect if the personal information is not reasonably necessary to provide our services to you. For example, to ship your order or refund.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Data?
We may gather personal information; when you…
- sign up on our website to get an email or social media updates.
- view our content, use a mobile device or a web browser.
- contact us via email, social media, or websites and e-commerce websites.
- mention us on social media.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data?
We may collect, store, use and disclose personal information if the purposes are compatible with these:
- To add you as a new customer.
- To process and fulfill your orders, including:
(a) handling payments, fees and charges; and
(b) collecting and refunding money.
- To monitor chats to check the instructions you give, for training, crime prevention, improving the quality of customer service, and defending legal claims.
- To improve our website, our products/services, our marketing, customer interactions and our experiences using data analytics.
- To provide you with appropriate information and advertisements on the website and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we present to you.
- To manage and safeguard our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and data hosting).
- To inform you that you may enter sweepstakes, contests, or surveys.
- To manage our connection with you, we will do the following.
(a) notify you of changes to our terms or privacy policies;
(b) Ask you to post a review or participate in a survey.
5. When We Disclosure to Third Parties?
Our first goal is to maintain your trust and want you to know when and with whom we may disclose the information we collect.
- Third-party vendors and authorized service providers : Your information may be shared with third-party vendors and service providers if we outsource such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analysis, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing.
- Affiliates of Corporations: Your information may be shared with our corporate affiliates who are subject to this policy.
- Transfers of Business: We may disclose your information in the course of a significant corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, sale of assets or the rare event of bankruptcy.
- Legal Reasons: We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government investigations, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, and safety of Akin Industries LLC, our affiliates, and users.
- With your permission or at your request: We may share information for any other reason disclosed to you at the time of collection or with your agreement or instructions.
6. How Do We Secure Personal Information?
When and for as long as we collect and process personal information, we will employ commercially reasonable safeguards to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration.
While we will do our best to safeguard the confidential information you entrust to us, we caution you that no method of electronic communication or storage is completely secure, and no one can guarantee full data protection. We ensure that we will act in accordance with applicable law in the event of a data breach,
You are solely responsible for choosing any access codes and also for their strength, as well as for safeguarding the protection of your personal information within the confines of our systems.
7. How Long We Keep the Personal Data?
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information to comply with a legal, accounting or reporting obligation, or for archival reasons in the public interest, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
7. Do We Collect Children’s Personal Data?
No. Children under the age of 13 are not a direct marketing segment for us. Hence, we do not knowingly collect/store children’s personal information under the age of 13.
8. Transfers of personal information across international borders.
We retain and/or process the personal information we collect in locations where we or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers have facilities. Please note that the countries in which we store, process or transmit your personal information may not have the same data privacy laws as the country in which you first provided the information.
In the case that we disclose your personal information to a third party in another country, we will
(i) carry out those transactions in accordance with the relevant legislation; and
(ii) protect the personal information transmitted in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
9. What Are The Data Subjects’ Rights?
You always have the option not to provide us with personal information, knowing that your use of our website may be hindered thereby. We will never discriminate against you. If you provide us with personal information, you agree that we may collect, store, use and disclose it in accordance with this privacy statement. You have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information we have on file about you.
If we obtain personal information about you from a third party, we will protect it in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. If you are a third-party personal information provider, you should represent and warrant the data subject’s consent.
If you have previously agreed to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We will give you the option to unsubscribe from our email list or opt-out of receiving communications. Please note that we may need to collect additional information from you to determine your identity.
If you think any incorrect, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading information, please contact us via the information in this privacy statement. We will take reasonable measures to update any information that is incorrect, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
If you suspect we have violated data protection legislation and wish to file a complaint, please contact us using the information provided below and give us complete details of the alleged breach. We will investigate your complaint as soon as possible and respond to you in writing, detailing the findings of our inquiry and the measures we will take to resolve your issue. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a regulatory agency or data protection authority.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text files) that a website stores on your device to remember information about you, such as language preferences or login information. These cookies are set by us, and are called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies (which are cookies from a different domain than the domain of the website you are visiting) for our advertising and marketing research.
Our website may contain links to websites that are not owned or maintained by us. Please be noted that we have no responsibility or liability content or policies of other websites as we have no control over them.
When required by law, we will get your consent or provide you with the chance to opt-in or opt-out of your personal information.
If you have any questions or problems regarding your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address below: